Our half-day canyoneering adventure gives you the opportunity to explore stunning slot canyons through a mixture of activities like hiking, climbing, and rappelling.
DURATION: 7 – 8 hours
INCLUDED: Snacks and water
WEIGHT LIMIT: 250 pounds
ABOUT THE FULL-DAY CANYONEERING TOUR
EXPERIENCE THE BEAUTY OF THE ZION CANYONS!
Canyoneering is one of our most unique activities, and it’s a once-in-a-lifetime experience. The Zion National Park area holds some of the worlds premier canyoneering opportunities. This thrilling activity combines climbing, hiking, and rappelling and gives you the ability to explore stunning slot-canyons that have been carved by water and wind. We promise that this is an experience you are sure to remember forever.
- There is a 250-pound weight limit for canyoneering.
- The strenuous nature of this activity makes it generally best for ages 12 and up.
- Remember that, in spring and fall, the canyon can get cool and wet. We recommend that you ask your guide if they expect the canyon to have any water in it before you go out so you can dress accordingly.
- This is a weather dependent activity. When booking for Winter, Spring, or Fall, please call ahead to confirm that weather is not affecting your scheduled experience.
WHAT TO BRING
- A backpack and extra water
- Sturdy hiking shoes
We offer a gear rental package that includes waterproof hiking shoes and neoprene socks for $15.
Please arrive early to ensure you don’t miss the tour!