Our half-day Canyoneering adventure gives you the opportunity to explore stunning slot-canyons while also experiencing the unique activity of rappelling. This experience has 5 total rappels, with the highest descent 70 feet tall!
- Adult (Ages 18+)
- Youth (Ages 12-17)
ABOUT THE FULL-DAY CANYONEERING TOUR
EXPERIENCE THE BEAUTY OF THE ZION CANYONS!
Canyoneering is one of our most unique activities, and is a once-in-a-lifetime experience. The Zion National Park area holds some of the worlds premier canyoneering opportunities. This full day canyoneering experience includes 10 rappels, with the highest reaching 100 feet!
- Participants must me in good physical condition and be able to comfortably hike a total of 6 miles.
- Guests who do not feel physically able to complete this adventure may consider our half-day canyoneering, or Slot Canyon Exploration Tour which are less strenuous in nature. These tours also have a lower age requirement.
- There is a 250 lb. weight limit for canyoneering.
- This activity is only for ages 12 and up.
- Remember that in spring, winter, and fall this experience will be in cold temperatures and potentially wet conditions. Come dressed properly to stay warm!
WHAT TO BRING
- Be sure to bring a backpack and 2 liters of water.
- Wear sturdy hiking shoes
- Guests who do not feel physically able to complete this adventure may consider our Elkheart Canyon or Coral Sands Canyon options which are less strenuous in nature.
- Dress warm during off-season months
We offer a gear rental package that includes waterproof hiking shoes and neoprene socks for $15.
Please arrive early to ensure you don’t miss the tour!