This activity combines climbing, hiking, and rappelling, and it gives you the opportunity to explore stunning slot canyons that have been carved by water and wind.
DURATION: 4 – 6 hours
INCLUDED: Snacks and water
WEIGHT LIMIT: 250 pounds
ABOUT THE HALF-DAY CANYONEERING TOUR
EXPERIENCE THE BEAUTY OF THE ZION CANYONS!
Similar to our full-day experience, but for those on a time-crunch, our half-day canyoneering adventure gives you the opportunity to explore stunning slot canyons through a mixture of activities like hiking, climbing, and rappelling. You don’t want to miss this unique experience!
- There is a 250-pound weight limit for canyoneering.
- The strenuous nature of this activity makes it best for ages 12 and up.
- Remember that the canyon can get cool and wet in the spring and fall. We recommend that you ask your guide whether they expect the canyon to have any water in it before you go out so you can dress accordingly.
- This is a weather dependent activity. When booking for Winter, Spring, or Fall, please call ahead to confirm that weather is not affecting your scheduled experience.
WHAT TO BRING
- A backpack and extra water
- Sturdy hiking shoes
We offer a gear rental package that includes waterproof hiking shoes and neoprene socks for $15.
You do not want to miss this tour, so please arrive early!