Canyoneering is one of our most unique activities, and is a once-in-a-lifetime experience. The Zion National Park area holds some of the worlds premier canyoneering opportunities.
CORAL SANDS CANYON
- Adult (Ages 18+)
- Youth (Ages 10-17)
ABOUT THE HALF-DAY CANYONEERING TOUR
EXPERIENCE THE BEAUTY OF THE ZION CANYONS!
Our half-day Canyoneering adventure gives you the opportunity to explore stunning slot-canyons while also experiencing the unique activity of rappelling. This experience has 5 total rappels, with the highest descent over 70 feet tall!
- This experience requires a high level of fitness, and participants must be able to hike a total of 4 miles.
- There is a 250 lb. weight limit for canyoneering.
- The strenuous nature of this activity makes it generally best for ages 10 and up.
- In the fall, winter, and spring months this activity will be cold, be sure you come dressed properly to stay warm.
WHAT TO BRING
- Bring at least 2 Liters of water.
- Wear sturdy hiking shoes.
- In fall and winter months, be prepared for cold weather! Make sure you bring hats, gloves, coats, etc. to keep you warm while you enjoy the tour.
You do not want to miss this tour, so please arrive early!