This activity combines climbing, hiking, and rappelling, and it gives you the opportunity to explore stunning slot canyons that have been carved by water and wind.
DURATION: 4 – 6 hours
INCLUDED: Snacks and water
WEIGHT LIMIT: 250 pounds
- Adult (Ages 18+)
- Youth (Ages 10-17)
- Per Person
- Group of 6+ (Ages 10+)
ABOUT THE HALF-DAY CANYONEERING TOUR
EXPERIENCE THE BEAUTY OF THE ZION CANYONS!
Our half-day Canyoneering adventure gives you the opportunity to explore stunning slot-canyons while also experiencing the unique activity of repelling. This experience has 5 total repels, with the highest descent 70 feet tall!
- This experience requires a high level of fitness, and participants must be able to hike a total of 4 miles.
- There is a 250 lb. weight limit for canyoneering.
- The strenuous nature of this activity makes it generally best for ages 10 and up.
- In the fall, winter, and spring months this activity will be cold, be sure you come dressed properly to stay warm.
WHAT TO BRING
- Be sure to bring a backpack and 2 Liters of water.
- Sturdy hiking shoes
You do not want to miss this tour, so please arrive early!