Experience the beauty and thrill of Canyoneering in East Zion!
BRYCE CANYON DAY HIKE
- Adult Ages 18+
- Youth Ages 4-17 • Must have an adult present
Ride to Bryce Canyon With a Local Guide
Leave the traveling to us and experience the best that Bryce Canyon has to offer, while being led by a local expert!
Bryce Canyon National Park has the largest collection of Hoodoos (Irregular Columns of Rock) just an hour away! Along the way, we will drive through Red Canyon, one of Utah’s most photographed places! Before entering the park, we will make a brief stop at a small local convenience store where guests will have a chance to purchase snacks/lunch, if desired.
Once we arrive at Bryce, we will begin the 1.2 mile hike, taking a break half way before returning to the shuttle and driving back to Orderville.
This tour includes:
- Trip to Bryce Canyon driven by local guide.
- Transportation from Orderville UT
- A stop at one of the best views in Bryce Canyon: Bryce Point. This is one of the best vantage points of Bryce’s hoodoos and geographical phenomena.
- A hike through Bryce Canyon on the Navajo Loop trail. The trail is 1.2 miles down and up switchbacks of Wall Street trail and Thor’s Hammer Trail.