For the 2-hour ride, you will start out by going up switchbacks, then embrace the amazing views as you ride up the ridge to our Pine Knoll viewpoint.
PINE GROVE HORSEBACK RIDE
- Rider (All Ages)
ABOUT THE PINE GROVE HORSE TRAIL TOUR
EXPERIENCE THE BEAUTY OF THE ZION CANYONS!
This ride is ideal for the timid beginner looking to get acquainted with horses. The trail has very little elevation change and lacks the views of the other ride options. Let our guides put you at ease and help you become a horse expert by the end of the ride!
All Riders Must be 4′ Tall and Under 220lbs.
WHAT TO BRING
- Be sure to arrive 15 minutes before your ride.
- Remember to wear closed-toe shoes, and long pants.
- Bring water and a camera to capture the views.
- Saddle pouches are provided to carry personal items.
- In fall and winter months, be prepared for cold weather! Make sure you bring hats, gloves, coats, etc. to keep you warm while you enjoy the tour.
This is a weather dependent activity. When booking for Winter, Spring, or Fall, please call ahead to confirm that the weather is not affecting your scheduled experience.