Saddle up on the back of one of our majestic horses and experience the Zion Ponderosa views on this incredible 1-hour trail ride that will take you off into the sunset.
PINE KNOLL HORSEBACK RIDE
- Rider (All Ages)
ABOUT PINE KNOLL ON HORSEBACK TOUR
EXPERIENCE THE BEAUTY OF THE ZION CANYONS!
Saddle up and experience Zion National Park from a unique perspective. This is more than a typical trail ride and is great for both beginners and experienced riders.
Began with a quick introduction and get acquainted with the horses. Learn their unique personalities as you prepare to spend the next two hours together. Your guide will demonstrate safe techniques for handling your horse.
The ride begins by following a trail that winds up the side of Pine Knoll through the desert forest with an intense elevation increase. Eventually, the ride exits the forest and you’ll get to see majestic sweeping views of Southern Utah and Zion National Park.
At the summit, you’ll pause to capture pictures that will help you remember this experience for years to come. Then, continue down the mountain, all the while learning about the area and wildlife while listening to western stories.
All riders must be at least 4′ tall and weigh under 220lbs.
WHAT TO BRING
- This tour departs from Zion Ponderosa Resort.
- Arrive at the Adventure Center 15 minutes before your ride.
- Remember to wear closed-toe shoes, and long pants.
- Bring water
- Saddle bags are provided to carry personal items.
- In fall and winter months, be prepared for cold weather! Make sure you bring hats, gloves, coats, etc. to keep you warm while you enjoy the tour.
This is a weather dependent activity. When booking for Winter, Spring, or Fall, please call ahead to confirm that weather is not affecting your scheduled experience.