For the 2-hour ride, you will start out by going up switchbacks, then embrace the amazing views as you ride up the ridge to our Pine Knoll viewpoint.
TWIN KNOLL HORSEBACK RIDE
- Rider Ages 8+ | Must be 4' Tall & under 220lbs
ABOUT THE TWIN KNOLL HORSEBACK EXPERIENCE
EXPERIENCE THE BEAUTY OF THE ZION CANYONS!
On this horseback riding experience riders will travel to the top of Twin Knoll. This ride is excellent for both beginner and intermediate riders, offering excellent views of Zion National Park, the Elk Heart Mountains, the Kaibab Mountain Range, and the surrounding mountain ranges and canyons.
A perfect upgrade from the 1 hour horseback ride experience!
WHAT TO BRING
- Be sure to arrive 15 minutes before your ride.
- Remember to wear closed-toe shoes, and long pants.
- Bring water and a camera
- Saddle bags are provided to carry items.
- In fall and winter months, be prepared for cold weather! Make sure you bring hats, gloves, coats, etc. to keep you warm while you enjoy the tour.