WHITE MOUNTAIN HORSEBACK RIDE
- Person Ages 8+
Ride to a Slot Canyon on Horseback!
This tour combine two of Southern Utah’s most popular activities: exploring scenic slot canyons and horseback riding. First we will climb into the saddle at the stables and conduct a brief riding lesson for the inexperienced riders. No need to worry if you are a beginner, we have years of experience and reserve the best trained horses for our guests.
Our ride will take us to the mouth of a beautiful slot canyon where we will dismount and walk a short distance into the canyon. This incredible sandstone formation is very narrow
with walls towering several hundred feet high on either side. East Zion is the home to world class slot canyons that can be found nowhere else!
Following this stop, riders will again get in the saddle and ride back to the starting point.
You will be led by a local guide with years of horse riding experience that will also share the rich cowboy history of small town Orderville that continues to live on today.
We hope all of our guests are able to have an experience that is long lasting and impactful. We believe this is achieved when we can connect with guests in Entertaining, Educational, and Emotional ways. This is a great activity that is one of our most popular among guests. Don’t miss your chance to horseback ride in East Zion!
- This tour departs from Orderville, Utah
- Arrive at the Adventure Center 15 minutes before your ride.
- Remember to wear closed-toe shoes, and long pants.
- Bring water
- Saddle bags are provided to carry personal items.
- In fall and winter months, be prepared for cold weather! Make sure you bring hats, gloves, coats, etc. to keep you warm while you enjoy the tour.